Monday, May 19, 2008

Underskatement Roadtrip Day 2

The Kennedy, always taking care of business...

We checked this pool along the way but it was covered in barbed wire, I take it the owner doesn't want anyone to skate it?
Possibly the best photo of the trip...

Ol' Jeffy with a b/s biggie at some random park, I can't remember where it was but it was pretty fun...

Kennedy with a belter...

What a good look...

Andreas exposing his third nipple...

" Couple off the wood" at the Mullumbimbi pub...
The mayor of Mullumbimbi...

I'm telling you we made some friends this day...
Here's a couple of old burners that I took under my wing. Later on in the night they stopped the bouncer from evicting me by saying one of them was my old girl. What good women...
Another new mate of mine Pete...
Bloody champion...

JK couldn't believe his luck...

What, don't like the beer? Harden the fuck up!!!
Carn...

Did you know that Midget was also a Librarian in his spare time?

No comments: